Welcome to Antique Pharmaceuticals
In Ayurveda, a healthy individual is not only one who is free of any illness, but one whose mind, body, and soul are in complete alignment, with all organs functioning at the optimum level.
- Our vision is to take Ayurvedic Medicines to a global level and establish ourselves as the best in the field.
- The fundamental steps to achieve this are to standardize health care and elevate health standards.
- As a front-runner in the natural medicine industry, we ensure that Antique Pharmaceutical products adhere to strict quality standards and are supported by research.
- Certified by WHO for following ‘Good Manufacturing Practices’ and conferred the ‘Excellence in Ayurvedic Medicine’ award by International workshop on ‘Standardization of Ayurvedic products’ we are well on our way to realizing our goal.
- Our approach is simple – provide the best quality product to the customer.
- Our journey to excellence is fuelled by our team who make it possible by realizing their full potential.
- We adhere to fair trade – in all business dealings, everyone must benefit equally to ensure fair trade.
- We maintain the fragile balance in the environment and replenish what we take.
Our Core Objectives
At Antique Pharmaceuticals, every effort has gone into researching, developing and producing quality medicines under controlled conditions at every step – from source to packaging.
- Make the world a healthier place, by turning back to nature for natural cures.
- Raise the standards of Ayurvedic medicine to make it a force to reckon with.
- Expand the knowledge base of natural herbs and plants and become the de facto knowledge center for the same.
- Evolve and strengthen the active ingredients in our products to increase efficiency.
- To provide standard Ayurvedic formulations using cutting edge technology in both manufacturing and R&D.
Antique Pharmaceuticals (Ay). Validity: Update Mfg. Lic. No. : Ay-129
The plant of the company is well equipped with sophisticated machineries, equipments, instruments which are enough qualify to produce GMP grade medicines; such as Liquid, (Suspension & Syrup) Semisolid, Powder, Granules, Tablets, Capsules, Ointments and Oils.
Quality Control and Assurance
As we are committed to maintain uncompromising GMP guideline. So, our Quality Control Department is enriched with standard equipments, instruments, reagents, reference books and leaded by a team of qualified and job related experienced personnel, such as Chemists, Botanists, Pharmacists and Ayurvedic expert (Kobiraj). They are devoted and sincere to in process control, Raw Materials check and test, finished goods analysis etc.
The major ingredients used in production process are agro based (herbs, spices, fruits and flower extracts, some animal and mineral sources are also used). The sources of ingredients mainly are indigenous; some special & rare items have been collected from renowned international sources through import.
Antique Pharmaceuticals is committed to build-up skilled human resources by giving professional training and working environment along with short and long term benefits for the capable persons as moral commitment to the society.
THE FOLLOWING TRAINED AND QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS ARE WORKING WITH US.
Factory Manager, Master of Pharmacy with 10 years working experience in the related field.
Ayurvedic Doctor (Kobiraj) with several years working experiences along with a Master of Botany with 10 years of job experiences.
A good number of skilled & trained technical personnels, staffs and workers are keeping upgraded providing regular motivation, orientation and cGMP guide lines.
Quality control and assurance
- Pharmacist (B.Pharm and M. Pharm) & Chemist
- Kobiraj (Ayurvedic Expert)
- Botanist (Master of Botany)
The Marketing department is controlled by CEO.
Product Management Dept. (PMD)
Qualified PMD personnels are working to provide innovative products line, product developments, marketing search, update market information’s, customers need and also involved with field forces professional training program. Time to time they also conduct seminars in the field with the doctors and chemists to ventilate the latest information’s.
Medical Promotion Officers
They are qualified, trained, skilled and working together as family member in respective positions to achieve the company’s goal.
Distribution Personnel And Staffs
Educated, Trained And Reliable Distribution Workers Are Dedicated And Devoted; Thus They Are Able To Support The Marketing Activity With Full Of Satisfaction And To Bring Achievements.
Present Market Size
Antique Pharmaceuticals presently marketing within the country and covering a good number of District headquarters, Upazilas along with the peripheral markets.
View Of Market Expansion
To be a market leader we are working with definite plan to ensure even better health care products for the society.
Plan To Export
We know that the demand of Ayurvedic medicines are day by day increasing globally considering effective, safety and less chance of side effects. We have a plan to enter the International market with our qualityful and effective Ayurvedic medicines in the near future.